Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Maya Angelou

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”

“We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”

“While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation.”

“love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it”

“i can be changed by what happens to me. but i refuse to be reduced by it.”


others:

“I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.”
-Javan, invented gas laser,1960-

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”
-Swedish proverb-

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”

-unkn0wn-

No comments:

Post a Comment