Thursday, August 18, 2011

when i thought its getting better..

I just realized that i spend a lot of my time alone,thinking and on the net. The only reason is to keep my mind of the things that troubled me.Yes, i try to forget it, but as much as i want it,it didnt work sometimes.

Few days ago, i received another news which gave me headache. I was about to do my work as i left me more than half a year now,as am not well for the past few months. Frankly, i might be good in my study but am suck at life that needs me to solve problems which is not in the books.well perhaps some may been published by other people but some, i just cant get through.

All these made me trouble sleeping and down and hopeless.I know i cant whine over it, i cant sigh over it but i just dont know what to do.It seems like my life is never ending the unexpected.

All i want is a simple life.If people are envy with me, just forget it.Am not perfect n leading the imperfection life.I just love to be with the crowd that am comfortable with.If you dont like me, just go away.Am fine with it.

what should i do,am hoping someone can give me the best solution regarding the problems am facing now.It sucks the life out of me.I want to be strong and i dont want to be quitter!

I wish someone can help me...



I wish all of you a nice day today.
luv n miss. dun forget to smile always yuh~

No comments:

Post a Comment