Saturday, March 27, 2010

sesat di shah alam

kenapa entry hari nie sesat....
hurm sebab saya sesat ketika mencari rumah Dr saya dia sec. 23 shah alam...
yuh, saya dah lame tak jln kat area tue...so ape lagik sesat lar...
but i found it at last...

setelah bengkang bengkok u turn sana sini...and guess what, its actually situated at the new developed housing area that as far as i can remember few years back there is no housing area there except factories and business area there... hurm siap cross sungai klang tue...

hari nie sebenarnya terlambat ke rumah Dr. coz useha ku bgn awal before 7am tue xberbaloi...due to unavoidable situation but at least i try my besh to come and see her....aight!

spend bout couple of hours there and straight to ikea to buy new rack and table for me...yuh for me!i hate unorganized workplace! i might spent more times arranging my wardrobe if someone mistakenly placed the shirts/dresses/pants/tops/etc...aiyark tak tau kenape...i would stop whatever i'm doin' and start reorganizing everything back to its normal state...yeah that's me, erk how bout you guys?

thing is,every time i done arranging everything according to 'my standard', my family will definitely mess it up later! yuh, exhausted and sometime i do membebel and tell them all over again the same lecture i gave them if things turn upside down!

perhaps maybe it just me being 'standard freak' hahaha (my bachelor degree's thesis is bout modular coordination and sizing standard for IBS components...i'll post a new entry bout this if i have free time and 'rajin' lar hehe...plus my project right now is related to following guidelines and regulations too hahaha...see i told you...seems like i'm 'standard freak'...everything must be in the right coordination/sizing/color/type/etc)

ops its already 1am...

tired and sleepy...bulan mlm nie sangat cantik...bintang2 berkelipan ....sungguh indah sekali alam ciptaan ALLAH swt....subhanallah....

okie...need my beauty sleep now...

oyasumi minna....tata... (-_-)zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment