Wednesday, March 17, 2010

hahaha

my sis accidentally dropped daia sabun pencuci lantai at supermarket today...
whoa!instead of callin' for help she keep on blaming me all the time without concrete reason...aih, bole pulak mcm tue....

as usual, muke seposen (me lar sapa lagik ;p) asking for tat supermarket's worker on what i'm gonna do bout it(but the funny thing is, they ignore me....erm...??? ikot rase hati nk blah jek,kire baik i inform them bout the mess my sis caused*sigh)
suddenly tis apek came to me and ask what happened...after a brief explanation, he then showed me the person incharge for tat section...gosh what a day!

i just came back from 800km 'malaysian book of record driving insane' n tis happened...
sabar jela yg mampu...(i will make a new entry bout tis 'crazy journey of mine' or should i say 'stupid' or perhaps hurm i dont know....but one thing for sure that will be my first and last stupidity n never in my future life i use that scary road...or jalan yg sangat jarang orang lalu in the middle of midnight n no lights n no kampung2...only 'hati2 gajah melintas' n 'bawak kete slow skit kat sini kawasan babi hutan lalu or harimau lalu....OMG....never!!!!!!)

but sangat bersyukur, at least i got what i want...its enough for my gap analysis...
till now, am not quite sure what pilot study really means n what kind of structure i should follow...the besh practice to make it 'brilliant'!...

i better stop now, or i'll regret it later...fuh wish me luck then...

smile always yuh!!!lurve you ;oD

No comments:

Post a Comment