Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not April Fool but plain truth!

howdy...

pagi ini bermula dgn kisah2 yg agak xbesh lar sbenarnyer...
yup today bak kate omputeh adalah APRIL FOOL....
tradition fooling other people around you and sometimes it way to much to be consider as april fool for fun!

darn it!...erk apology for my #@$% words today...



scene 1
.

bangun pagi, my parent dah kuar...

my maid: dik nie aku ambil cawan putih tadi sudah cakap sama mama...dia bilang ambil saja...

me:ooo(dalam hati:erk cawan apa pulak nie?cawan kecik2 ke mugs?)...mak saya kuar ya makcik?

my maid:iya...nie tadi dia tanya, rumah takda cawan ke.aku ckp cuma ada 4.di tanya sama mama pinggan ada ke,aku tgk pinggan sikit saja di rumah adik...

(owh ok, pelik nyer...well nasib baik gak.pinggan my mum tue sume pinggan arcopal ke ape tah, xtau mahal ke tidak)

i thought just about 2 or 3, i wouldn't mind lar...but then after she left, guess what???
almost all my mugs are missing...erk...specheles sebentar yuh speeecheeeelesss....

owh my god,i couldn't find my beloved mugs i bought from ikea.... and others that i use occasionally...erk!

its pricey for someone jobless aka student like me...haih!sigh*

scene 2

today is 1st april and my bro was supposed be boarded the yemenia air to sanaa YEMEN 11.15am this morning!

YUH this MORNING!!!!!

but sengal nyer lar mang*&% sorang nie!

bole pulak pi breakfast ngn kawan kt luar n end up tido rumah org tue mcm takda esok lagik bagi mrk!

that flight ticket is so pricey okey!

lame excuses> aku igt check in pukul 11.15am depart 2.00pm...wut the #$$$
clearly it wont said check in time stated in the itinerary only the departure time!
owh cry out loud!dah brapa kali naik kapal terbang but u gave me such a stupid dump head answers!

assobaru minnal iman....YA ALLAH...sabarkanlar hatiku nie!!!!

yuh kejadian di atas berlaku di pagi yg indah 1 APRIL 2010 merangkap april fool bagi foolish people yg menyambut nyer...

how i wish the above situation merely practical jokes!

but its so sad...the truth that i have to faced n embedded inside my brain that its a bad day for my family and me...

i haven't told you what happened yesterday right?well its something got to do with my studies...and specifically about my university and KPT (kementerian pengajian tinggi Malaysia)....feel like i actually being cheated by my own university that i dont think i will take it lightly and i never forgive them for that...

will post about it later insyaALLAH if i remember it n have the time to do so....

till then...a piece of advice, dont do any stupid jokes to ur family n frenss...

tata....

No comments:

Post a Comment