Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i saw this on some1 fb wall post..n like to share....

Meditation in God is my capital. Reason and sound logic are the root of my existence. Love is the foundation of my existence. Enthusiasm is the vehicle of my life. Contemplation of Allah is my companion. Faith is the source of my power. Sorrow is my friend. Knowledge is my weapon. Patience is my clothing and virtue. Submission to the Divine Will is my pride. Truth is my salvation. Worship is my habit. And in prayer lies the coolness of my eye and my peace of mind. - Prophet Muhammad

Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs. - Albert Einstein

Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow. -... Robert Kiyosaki

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment